Don’t miss your chance to go to Russia VISA-FREE! Visit St Petersburg, one of the must see cities of Europe! With optional extras ranging from limousine ride to visiting world famous palaces, you know you’re in for a good time. We travel with big overnight ferries between the cities so while traveling you can have a drink in the bar, go to the sauna or show your moves on the dance floor! The next morning you wake up in a new city ready to explore the next destination!
*Three days in St Petersburg - one of the world’s top destinations!
*Two days to explore Helsinki - city famous for its architecture and desing!
*Spending 4 crazy nights on the Baltic ferries
- All ferry tickets
- Russia entrance fee for visa-free travellers (25€)
- Accommodation in shared rooms/cabins, bedlinen included (2 nights in B- or C-class cabins without window on overnight ferries; 2 nights in hostel).
- Transport to and from the ferry terminal in St Petersburg
- Guided full day bus tour in St Petersburg (museum fees not included, entrance is optional)
- Guided tour in the Hermitage Museum (free for students, non-students need to pay extra ~10 Eur)
- Service from a Scanbalt tour manager and local guides